Pages

Search This Blog

11 February, 2017

GET VALENTINES READY WITH A LITTLE RED DRESS

Bobbi Brown 'Sultry Nude' eye and cheek palette
With everything that's been going on around the world lately, I'm happy to embrace all things lovey dovey this month. Valentines may conjure up cheesy greeting cards and over priced red roses but I like to think of it a time to celebrate the loved ones in our life and share the love :) So in the theme of love and romance, I'm so excited to shared this get ready with me Valentines post with Debenhams, featuring this super chic long sleeve red dress. I really hope you guys enjoy this style post!

The weather may be dull and grey but when I saw this red dress online I knew it would be the perfect little red dress. I know red is bright and bold but sometimes a girl just need a sassy dress like the dancing emoji lady right? If you don't want to show off too much skin, the long sleeves makes it perfect for chilly nights and you don't have to hide the lovely dress with a cardigan or anything. The front frill detail and neck tie makes it so sweet and chic as well as the button on the cuffs. The fabric has a nice flowy and slinky feel not too tight and clingy. For £35 I think this dress is so stylish and affordable, it also comes in black as well cos everyone loves black right :)


FEMININE SCENT

 


I shot a wedding recently and the bride wore Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf and it smelt so good! So I was excited to receive this limited edition bottle to add to my Valentines look. First off the bottle is super pretty with the pink, geometric design and flower accessory. As the name suggests this scent is a 'floral explosion', giving you all the feels of fresh gardens and bouquets. Key ingredients include centifolia rose, India osmanthus, catleya orchid, sambac jasmine. If you love feminine floral scents, give this one a try it'll make you feel so nice and girly! It doesn't last as long as some of my other scents but I still love the smell.

NICE LINGERIE



Who says you have to buy nice underwear just for your man? Girls, we all know a pretty lingerie set makes us feel all sexy and confidence. This lace halter neck bra and matching briefs from Janet Reger oodles sophistication and definitely adds some oh la la to my otherwise plain undies drawer! I love the halter neck style, which is adjustable around the neck and it adds such a nice twist to a bralette. The dark pink makes it understated sexy and effortlessly feminine. You can also style these bralettes with low cut tops for that sexy day time look. Who doesn't love pretty lingerie to make them feel good?

SULTRY MAKEUP


Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done tinted moisterizer.Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done tinted moisterizer. 
I'm so impressed with the Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done tinted moisterizer. I don't really wear foundation that often as I find it too heavy for my skin but this UD complexion cream blends in nice and easy and looks super natural. It looks like my skin on a really good day! It's great at concealing redness and has a nice subtle glow without masking my complexion. This hybrid complexion perfector' claims an immediate improvement in the look of skin tone lasting up to 8 hours, with improved radiant over 12 weeks and contains SPF 20 to protect your skin.

It's a cross between a sheer foundation and tinted moisteriser packed with nourishing ingredients, to help improve skin texture and pores overtime. I'm keen to see the results over time but for now, I love the effortless look and feel of this product. There are 6 shades available and I'm using the shade medium light, which suits my yellow tone skin really well - big thumbs up from me!

I love the Maybelline Falsies Waterproof mascara but when I saw the wand of this YSL Luxurious Waterproof mascara I knew my lashes would love them! Having short, sparse and straight lashes I find most normal brushes too big and I can't reach the inner corners and end up smudging my bottom lashes. The YSL wand is thin and tapered and adds so much precision to your lashes, I could reach every one to add nice definition and separation. I like waterproof formulas as they help keep my lashes in place all day and doesn't droop down.

 
I've always been a fan of Bobbi Brown makeup and I used it for my wedding makeup. This Bobbi Brown 'Sultry Nude' eye and cheek palette looks amazing and so luxe, I can't get enough of the gold and black packaging! This two tier palette has a mix of 4 matte and shimmering neutral shades - shimmer Shadow in Champagne, metallic shadow in Golden Pink (I don't know why it's called pink as it's more gold) shimmer shadow in Champagne Truffle and matte shadow in Black Chocolate. The blush in the shade Nectar, which gives you a nice pretty flush. This would make a great travel item as you got 4 great shadows for a day and night look and blusher all in one palette.

Bobbi Brown 'Sultry Nude' eye and cheek palette  
To finish off the look I added a pink lip, I figured red lip and red dress might be a bit too much for me! I'm also such a magpie for pink lipsticks so had to pick the Armani Lip 'Magnet' liquid lipstick in shade 502. This is a super bold and bright pink that's really nice and buildable. I love a good liquid lipstick and this formula is smooth to apply, no drag and dries to a matte finish. The pink is blue toned, so would suit a lot of skin tones :)

red long sleeve dress

I hope this post has inspired you to get dolled up for a night out or to treat yourself to something new! We'll probably be staying in for V day but I'll definitely be rocking this red dress on holiday next week. Do you have some fun romantic plans lined up? Thanks so much for reading!

*This post is in collaboration with Debenhams.


What are your Valentines day plans?


Follow Hanhabelle

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow