Pages

Search This Blog

08 February, 2017

NEW FROM KORRES, LAVENDER BLOSSOM BATH & BODY SET

Korres lavender blossom bath and body
I used to be an E45 moisteriser kind of girl and then I realised I actually like indulging my skin with nice body moisturisers and shower gels. Simple pleasures right? I've built up a little collection of bath and body bits to treat my skin too, because the quickest way to lift my mood is smelling and feeling good! So girls I wanted to share with you some new Korres goodies, the natural Greek skincare brand's philosophy is to 'inspired and make us happy.' I'm definitely down for that and I couldn't wait to treat my skin to their new Lavender Blossom collection - doesn't the name sound nice!

First thing how lovely is the packaging and design? It's so distinctly Korres with the bold colours and graphics. I love the little Greek inspired pictures amongst the lavender.  I've used their Santorini Vine range before and there is something about their scents that are so uplifting and unique. The Lavender Blossom shower gel* (250ml £8) has a lovely invigorating and relaxing aroma. I feel like this scent really suits my taste, the lavender is calming and blossom adds a fresh touch. The shower gel lathers up nicely on the skin without feeling tight and dry afterwards. It contains wheat proteins, which leaves a nice protective layer on your skin and active aloe to sooth and prevent anti ageing. Definitely a treat to use in the shower!

korres lavender blossom shower gel 
The Lavender Blossom Body Milk* (200ml £10) is my new favourite body moisteriser. The bottle is so easy to use with the flip lid and I've been enjoying using it in the evening before bed as the lavender scent is calm and relaxing. It contains a combination of almond oil, active aloe,  provitamin b5 and shea butter to sooth the hydrate the skin without feeling heavy. The scent is not overpowering and my skin stills feels nice and soft the next day without the stickiness - win!

Korres lavender blossom body milkKorres lavender blossom

So are the products worth the extra splurge than your average shower gel and body cream? It's certainly a treat and I think these would make great gifts and a nice addition to your bathroom cabinet. I look forward to my shower when I have something nice to use! They're also alcohol and paraben free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Their other scents include Almond Cherry, Bergamot Pear, Santorini Vine, Water Lily, Japanese Rose, Basil Lemon and Fig. You're spolit for choice! So if you fancy treating yourself, these are lovely products to indulge in.

*Items gifted, all opinions are my own.


What are your bath and body favourites?



Follow Hanhabelle

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow