Pages

Search This Blog

06 May, 2015

SPRING OUTFIT OF THE DAY


Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my first youtube video that I posted last week, you guys are the best. It's always a bit scary putting yourself out there but having support outline really makes it less daunting - if you're thinking of starting a channel, go for it!

It was a gorgeous hot and sunny day in London a few days ago - a rarity! It was perfect as Hang and I had our pre wedding shoot that day. To make the most of the lovely weather, I put together a spring outfit of the day video featuring this lovely skater dress from ASOS. It's a lovely and feminine lilac skater with off the shoulder detail and full skirt. I felt very girly and sweet in this number! Hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe here to see more videos!



What are your go to outfits for Spring?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow