Pages

Search This Blog

03 May, 2015

BEACH PARTY STYLE IDEAS WITH RIVER ISLAND

Beach Party Style Ideas with River Island

Spring is taking it's sweet time to actually feel warm and sunny in the UK, so I'm counting down the days to when I can hit the beach in Ibiza and feel that hot sun on my shoulders! So with the holiday countdown officially on, a girl has to make sure she has her beach wardrobe sorted right?

I love my basics - greys, blacks and whites but when it comes to holiday wear, the brighter the better. Colourful beach gear looks great with a tan and I love accessorising with statement accessories. One of my favourite places for holiday style inspiration is River Island, I've picked up their bikinis and beach accessories in the past and I'm loving their current X Pacha Ibiza range - think metallic, fringing and embellishments. If you're going to a beach holiday this year, they have so many great styles to choose from - here are some of my favourite items that hopefully inspire you too!

Day Time
I always go for bandeau style bikinis to avoid those tan lines! I love the black one with the gold studs and the subtle cut out design looks stylish and sexy. The pink embellished one is pretty and I love the gems, saves you from wearing a statement necklace! When it gets too hot on the beach, this mesh crop top is nice and airy to throw on as well as these cute broderie shorts with stud details.



Accessories
Flash tattoos have become so popular, I really want to try some for my trip! Especially when they're gold and silver, they will really go with any outfit and make you stand out. I usually always go for cat eye sunnies but these retro tortoise shell pair remind me of the Ray ban Club master but more affordable. To add a bit of sparkle whilst you're chilling poolside, I love this drop choker necklace and gold leather sandals - can you tell I love all things gold?


Night Time 
If you plan to stay out all day from beach to club, something comfortable and stylish to throw on is a must. I love this pink tie dye maxi dress, which is nice and flowy with the side slits. If you fancy something shorter to move around in, this fringed cami dress is sexy and fun with the fringing. I also love wearing shorts, these black studded ones will make sure you're looking hot whilst partying all night.


You can find all these fab items on their website, I know I'll be making a few cheeky holiday purchases soon! Lastly my song for the summer will have to be Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand, can't resist a good catchy beat.


What are your favourite items?




Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow