Pages

Search This Blog

26 April, 2015

HELLO YOUTUBE! GET READY WITH ME DATE NIGHT

Youtube Hanhabelle

I'm so excited to share with you guys my first YouTube video. I love watching get ready with me videos, so decided to shoot my own version - it's a mix of get ready and outfit details. Filming in a small bedroom was very tricky and the light kept changing #youtuberproblems right?! Anyway I'm really happy with how it turned out, let me know what you think!



I would love it if you checked out my channel and subscribe here - comment, like, share and all that good stuff! Let me know what your date night looks are :) Thank you so much for your support online as always.


If you have a channel, please leave your links below!




Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow