Pages

Search This Blog

02 February, 2014

MOST LOVED BEAUTY EXTRAS


These beauty extras may not be very sexy per se but they're my beauty deal breakers. First up my short and straight lashes would be lost without a good eyelash curler, this one from MAC is nice and sturdy and I just need one clamp to get a good curl. After I apply waterproof mascara the curl still stays in place all day - winner. It's also a slightly cheaper alternative to the Shu Uemura ones.

On the subject of lashes, I love these fluttering false pair from the Katy Perry Eylure range in Oh Honey. They are so pretty to wear day or night without making me look like a drag queen!  They are 100% natural and reusable, wispy and not too thick and heavy to wear. The band was a little long for my lash line so I trimmed them slightly and they fit really well.

I don't know what I did before using the Urban Decay Primer Potion, my eye shadow use to smear and smudge before I even left the house (how attractive!) this primer keeps colours and shadows in place all day long. A little really does go a long way I've had this bottle for ages and I like the sponge application.

A good set of brushes is a must for flawless and precise makeup application. I honestly can't do without applying foundation with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I used to use a flat foundation brush but it never blended into my skin that well. This thick and dense brush distributes the product evenly onto your face and you can work in all areas with ease, it's also slightly domed to give you a more natural finish.

For eyebrow colour application I use this slanted shadow brush from The Body Shop. It's the perfect brush density and shape to apply brow colour with precision, without looking too harsh and heavy handed. I like to use the shade Dark Horse from the original Urban Decay Naked pallet to fill in my brows, it's a nice dark brown without too much shimmer.

Lastly this dual pencil sharpener from Benefit is perfect for keeping both thick and thin make up pencils on point, no one wants a blunt kohl pencil on a night out!
What are your favourite beauty tools? 

Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow