Pages

Search This Blog

26 January, 2014

LET'S TALK FACE MASKS

Ark skincare face masks, origins out of trouble face mask, REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask.

There's nothing like a mini pamper session on a Sunday to help relax and rejuvenate my skin, I always try and make some time to smooth on my favourite face masks. So to keep things balanced and in check I've been relying on a few masks to target my specific skin concerns, to help me sail through to another good skin day (that's the idea anyway!)

For tired and dull skin days I like to use the REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask. It's a light orange jelly like texture, which you leave on for 10 minutes, wipe off with a damp cloth and then rinse off with warm water. REN say the active peel mask is designed to renew the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve skin tone. It contains Glycolic Acid, which is a natural exfoliant and helps remove dead skin cells. With regular use it also helps with blemishes, scarring and evening out skin tone. All sounds too good to be true but this mask really does brightens up skin tone, leaves skin feeling soft and renewed as well as help fade acne scars over time. It has a light fruity scent and feels gentle on the skin when applied, a real treat to use.

For blemishes and blocked pores, I really enjoy using Origins Out of Trouble Mask to help combat those problem areas. I've used clay masks from Botanics and The Body Shop and they've always felt tight and drying on my skin when I've washed it off - this mask from Origins is creamy to apply and doesn't dry out your skin. It's packed full of skin sloughing ingredients to calm as well as treat the skin. I tend to just use this on my T-Zone and apply the REN mask on my forehead and cheeks.

A recently skin care discovery is this Renewal Exfoliator from ARK, their skin care philosophy is base upon age groups as opposed to specific skin types to determine what your skin needs. This mask is from the Age Maintain range (30-50's) which contains multifruit acids to remove dead cells and flaky skin to reveal a younger looking complexion. It's a light clay formula and when applied, dries slightly after 10 minutes but doesn't feel tight on the skin. The scent is a pleasant blend of essentials oils, and left my skin feeling bright and fresh looking.

I'm always on the lookout for more masks, let me know your favourites?

Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow