Pages

Search This Blog

25 January, 2014

CHARLES WORTHINGTON HAIR MASQUE

Charles Worthington Hair Masque

Since I've been going curling iron crazy these last few weeks my tresses have seen better days, so after getting myself to the hairdressers and having my locks freshly cut I picked up the Strength & Repair Hair Masque from Charles Worthington for a boost in the hair department. It's £5.99 for 150ml and there's usually always offers across the whole range at Boots. I love their packaging and bonus points for the flip lid (no trying to contend with twisting open up a lid with wet hands in the shower or bath!)
 
The masque claims to transform dry and damaged hair, designed to combat breaks, splits, tangles and frizzes. I don't suffer from splits or frizz but my hair is prone to breakage unfortunately and after using this masque for a few weeks, I've noticed my ends are feeling stronger and less weak. The product is thick and creamy with a lovely subtle perfume scent, which you work through the ends of your hair after shampoo and leave on for a minute or so.

This masque has definitely been keeping my ends in check and I'm happy I picked it up.

What are your favourite hair masques?

Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow