Pages

Search This Blog

12 February, 2014

BEAUTY SLEEP WITH KIEHL'S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE

KIEHL'S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE

A cult favourite amongst the beauty world Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate claims younger looking skin by morning. I'm a firm believer of a good evening skincare routine to allow for skin cells renewal and maximum replenishment, I guess they don't call it beauty sleep for nothing :) Having used and loved facial oils before including Clarins and Triology, I had high hopes that Kiehl's would measure up as well.

It's £36 for 30ml and I love the look of the dark blue glass bottle and plastic dropper. I use 2-3 drops to pat onto my face, then massage the lovely scented oil onto my skin. It sinks in beautifully and the aroma of primrose and essentials oils is dreamy just before bed. It does not feel overly oily or greasy on the skin but leaves a nice protective layer, that feels super nourishing.

KIEHL'S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE

So with all this in mind, I've never been more keen to get to sleep! I replaced my usual REN night cream and have been putting Kiehl's to the test for the last few weeks. My initial reaction was personally slightly underwhelming. I have read reviews that it is a miracle oil, I wouldn't go as far to say that as I believe nothing beats a well rested night sleep. However I like using this oil as it leaves my skin soft and supple and much less dehydrated. It's pleasant to use and feels gentle and replenishing on the skin. I wanted to write a honest review without over hyping a well loved product, Kiehl's is a great brand and this product has added much needed moisture into my skin during these cold months.


Have you used this oil, what are your thoughts?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow