Pages

Search This Blog

03 July, 2016

LET'S CHAT #2, GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER


It's been a while since our last let's chat post, which was so nice to read your comments and get to know you guys all a bit better! Blogging means a lot of time alone in front of your computer so interacting with you guys is really amazing. I always feel there will be someone that will understand what I'm going through or thinking when I blog about it. Interacting and connecting with you guys is defo a priority for me (however cliché it sounds, it's true!) So let's kick off with so more questions, I can't wait to read your answers.

LET'S GO!


1. What are your plans for today?
2. What puts you in a good mood?
3. What's your favourite achievement or memory of the year so far?
4. How would you like to be remembered?
5. What's your top tip to have a good day?

MY ANSWERS


1. Shooting a wedding in London.
2. Slow mornings, a cup of tea, sunshine, sunsets, my hubby.
3. Launching my wedding videography business. It's surreal I'm actually doing what I love after thinking about it for so long. Always follow your dreams, life's too short to not do what you love!
4. She made me laugh/feel good, was an inspiration and positive person in my life :)
5. When you wake up, think of something you're grateful for and also have a good stretch.

Leave me your answers in the comments below!



Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow