Pages

Search This Blog

11 July, 2016

BOHO LUXE BRACELETS FROM CHLOBO

ChloBo Hasma Hand Charm bracelet

Hope you guys are having a fab July so far? It never really feels like Summer in the UK but to get you in that chilled out holiday mood, I've got a lovely hand made jewellery designer to share with you! Chlobo Jewellery are made in the UK but inspired by the island of Bali, having travelled there for our Honeymoon I wouldn't say no to some island inspired jewellery! If you want to channel your inner boho babe, I hope you enjoy this feature :)

Chlobo's designs are what I would call boho luxe, effortless and quality pieces. Their collection reminds me of being free spirited, romance, travel and peace. I was excited to eject a bit of laid back island life to my style. The charm bracelets are inspired by love, karma, friendship and luck. I was drawn to the Hasma Hand charm bracelet*, a protective sign of happiness, luck, health and good fortune. It's a well known symbol yet still a unique and timeless design. 

I believe in karma and always try and live a positive life - you know me, good vibes only! I don't want to drain happiness from people but be a source of light. My sister posted a message on her Instagram about being a radiator and not a drain in people's life and I couldn't agree more!

ChloBo Hasma Hand Charm bracelet
Chlobo charm bracelets 
The symbolic message is only part of the bracelet's charm (hehe get it?) The quality and style is on point too. The sterling silver bracelet has 3mm beads and stretches over your wrist, super easy to wear - no fiddling clasps. My wrists are quite slim so a dainty bracelet like this is flattering and perfect for stacking. At £80 these bracelets are high end and you're paying for quality. No tarnish, rust or discolouring with these pieces and they would make a very special gift for someone :) The packaging is girly with a luxe feel, I like the detail of the ribbon in the pink cushioned box. It also includes a jewellery care guide to look after your pieces. 

ChloBo Hasma Hand Charm bracelet
ChloBo Hasma Hand Charm bracelet

I love how jewellery can change your vibe, style and even your attitude. It's like metal armour but in a super stylish way of course ;) I'm totally taken with Chlobo's ethos of being free spirited, it makes me want to wonder the streets of some mystical country! Anyway back to reality, I hope you guys liked this post, what do you think of the Chlobo Charm Bracelets? Thank you to Chlobo for sending me this item and my brother John for the photos, it was fun to be a hand model ;)

*Item gifted, all opinions are my own.
 

Which charm symbol would you wear?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow