Pages

Search This Blog

13 March, 2016

RIVIERA CHIC ON THE HIGH STREET

Riviera Chic

I've never been to the south of France, the closest I've come to St Tropez is a bottle of tanning lotion in my draw! Sunshine and yachts aside, I decided to channel my own chicness of the French Riviera with some classic navy and white pieces. The sun decided to make an appearance this weekend, hallelujah! A good excuse to hot foot it down to the docks in South London and catch me a sailor...  

Riviera Chic

Good thing the sun was out, so I didn't freeze in my bare legs! It was so nice and calm being by the water. Who needs sandy beaches when I can rock this look in the City right?!

I'm all about classic and comfy pieces and this navy and white stripped top* is ideal to add a casual chicness to your wardrobe. It also feels very Parisian, which is never a bad thing ;) It has cute details such as the sailor style buttons, 3/4 sleeves and little front pocket. I like the top tucked in for a cute and girly look and the soft cotton material is not too thin. This is defo going to be a wardrobe staple and for £16 it's a steal!

Riviera Chic stripped topRiviera Chic stripped top

I'm totally digging this matching navy skirt* and blazer* combo. The 3/4 sleeves and longer length of the blazer makes it casual and easy to wear, the textured fabric is soft and lightweight not the typical formal blazer material. I can imagine throwing this over a tee and jeans for a casual daytime look. 

The skirt has cute pocket details with the buttons and also who doesn't love pockets to stuff your hands in? It falls at a flattering length on the knee. I've also paired this skirt with trainers and it adds a more sporty yet girly vibe, which I really like. Are you guys feeling the matching suit?
 
Riviera Chic navy skirtRiviera Chic navy blazer and skirt
Riviera Chic white sandalsI usually wear a modest heel but I couldn't resist these white block heel sandals* the mix of white and wooden finish adds a casual yet dressy vibe. There are so many details of these shoes that I can't enough off! The block heel is comfy and sturdy, the peep toe and sling back strap adds a chic vibe but also good for work and casual summer days. These sandals would look fab with maxi dresses and even  boyfriend jeans as well.

Riviera Chic

I feel like going on a cruise now or chilling on top of a fancy yacht somewhere haha. I would love to know what looks or style you can't wait to rock when it gets warmer? If you're feeling inspired to rock the nautical theme and add a fresh look to your wardrobe, you can find lots of navy and white colour block pieces with the Debenhams Riviera line, I know I'll be picking up some more stripped tops!

*Items gifted, all opinions are my own.

 Are you a nautical style fan?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow