Pages

Search This Blog

24 February, 2016

PRETTY PRINT DRESS & LACE UPS

nine by savannah miller

I'm so over this cold and rainy weather in the UK at the moment, can it be Spring already?! Typical when I decided to do an outfit shoot outdoors, it was windy and rainy haha. My brother John kindly took these snaps of me sheltered under a flower shop, styling this pretty print dress from Nine by Savannah Miller*. 

nine by savannah miller
Savannah Miller printed dress

Debenhams kindly gifted me some items from their new Global Traveller range to share with you guys, which is part of A Match Made in Debenhams, key items to get you looking stylish wherever your travels. They have a lovely range of printed dresses in a mix of chic and folk style designs.

I usually wear block colour dresses so it was fun to try something different with this swallow print. It's dressy without being too much and would look cute with flats or boots. I love the relaxed vibe and flow of this dress. The scoop neck and 3/4 length sleeves are flattering and the flared skirt adds a casual girliness (also handy to hide a food baby!) I thought this may looks shapeless on me and hang in all the wrong places but it's so cute and comfy to wear. I'm defo going to pack this on my trip to New York in the Spring!

savannah miller dress debenhams

To compliment the peach colour of the dress I paired it with these adorable cream lace up flats from Savannah Miller* The metal gold studs and scalloped edge adds a cool chic vibe and would look great with distressed jeans as well. To toughen up the look, I added my trusty leather jacket from Zara and a classic black bag from Mango I finished the outfit with my favourite gold t bar necklace from Lisa Angel, which goes with everything!

Savannah Miller printed dress
Savannah Miller printed dress

Makeup wise I kept things simple, using a new eye liner from Clinique* the nib is so fine, perfect for building up intensity and getting that perfect flick. It may even rival my all time favourite Stila Waterproof liner!  

I'm all about glowy skin, so used the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat*, which now has a whopping 10 shades to choose from! My skin tone is warm/yellowed toned and I found the 2.5 a great match. I don't use this conceal my under eye circle but more to add radiance to my forehead, cheek bones, nose and cupid bow. It's a great highlighter that doesn't add shimmer but a gorgeous radiance, it's nice to have some luxe products in your makeup stash ;) 

I also filmed a get ready with me video featuring all these items. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more videos!
 



*Items gifted, all opinions are my own.
 
 
What are your favourite looks for Spring?
 


Follow Hanhabelle

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow