Pages

Search This Blog

21 February, 2016

HOW TO STAY ON TRACK WITH YOUR GOALS, WHEN YOU FEEL UNMOTIVATED

HOW TO STAY ON TRACK WITH YOUR GOALS, WHEN YOU FEEL UNMOTIVATED

The new year seems so long ago right, all those good intentions at the start of the year seem like a distant memory. Well for me anyway, haha. I don't know if it's the Winter months but I've definitely been feeling uninspired and unmotivated. I'm lacking that optimism of the new year to achieve my goals, I'm hoping I'll snap out of this slump soon! Are you guys on track with your goals? If like me you need a bit of a push, I hope this post will help us both get into gear!

DON'T GIVE UP


Sometimes it's easy to give up the goals we set ourselves as it may seem too hard or difficult to achieve. We pass it off as a distant dream. If that's the case, it's ok to move the goal posts, just don't give up entirelyI set myself some tight deadlines before Christmas to get my videography website up and running, I never thought I would get there but I told myself not to give up even when I felt totally unmotivated.

CELEBRATE THE LITTLE THINGS


We get caught up in trying to achieve the bigger picture and the end goal that we easily loose sight of the achievements we make along the way. Life is a journey, learn to celebrate every success and milestone even if it may seem small. It all counts in working towards your end goal.

DAILY REMINDERS


Life gets busy, we all have a hundred and one things to do and it's easy to forget what we're trying to achieve or work towards sometimes! I posted a New Year Goals video and I watch it back to remind myself of the things I want to achieve and help me keep on track. Have a visual aid in your home or at work to remind yourself of your goals, it can even be an inspiration quote on your desktop or phone. 

GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK


If we don't set out to achieve what we wanted it's not the end of the world. The best thing is to try, if it doesn't work out give yourself a break both mentally and physically. Find some time to relax and clear your head, sometimes we need clarity to move forward. Maybe your goals have changed and you want to work towards something different. That's ok, nothing is ever set in stone. Just go and be amazing, whatever your endeavours!


How do you stay on top of your goals?



Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow