Pages

Search This Blog

10 January, 2016

EXPLORING GREENWICH & WEEKEND OUTFIT

Zara leather jacket

It's pretty cold here in London but I still like going out and making the most of my weekend. So with a bit of sunshine on Sunday, Hang and I strolled around Greenwich. I love how it's right by the river and has such a nice historic charm about it. Having lived in London for years, it's one of my favourite places to explore, eat out and visit the museums.

Zara leather jacket.

Hang was bundled up in his warm coat where I foolishly threw on my Zara leather jacket, haha. I really wanted to wear it after scooping it up in the boxing day sale! It's so soft and really nice and fitted. It has ribbed detail on the arms and I love the zip details on the sleeves.

I also paired it with my grey wool scarf, which is nice and cosy and also these super soft skinny jeans from Zara as well. These are the only items I picked up in the sale this year, I know I'll get a lot of wear out of them! I've been wearing my black New Balance trainers non stop as well, they're so comfy!


Zara leather jacket.

Hang and I strolled through the food market, which is indoors and has a medley of international cuisines, sweet treats and also health and beauty stalls. I would recommend visiting the market if you're in the area, as the food is affordable and it's fun to amble round.

Greenwich Market
Greenwich market
Greenwich Market

The sun was setting and the sky looked gorgeous coming over the Cutty Sark!

Cutty Sark

How lovely does the Old Navy collage look at night, I felt like I was on holiday with all the building lit up, haha. We finished our little trip with visiting the painted hall, which is just stunning. Having never been to Rome to see the Sistine Chapel, I'm happy to make do with London's version :)


Sometimes it's fun to play tourist in your own City! Thanks to my darling hubs for taking the photos, he's such a good Instagram husband ;) Hope you're all having a lovely weekend, what have you been up to? 

Shop my look:



 What's your favourite city to explore?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow