Pages

Search This Blog

13 December, 2015

WINTER GREYS, THE COSY BOYFRIEND COAT

Grey boyfriend coat

How's your week been guys? Hope you're enjoying the run up to Christmas! In typical UK fashion, it's been constantly grey and drizzly here. I've really been lusting after some Winter sun! Anyway grey skies aside, I was on the hunt for a new Winter coat, because everyone needs a new coat right :) So after browsing ASOS during black Friday, I picked up this cosy grey wool coat and it's the perfect over sized boyfriend fit that I've been after!

Grey boyfriend coat
Grey boyfriend coat

It's over sized yet feels structured around the neck and shoulders. It's nice and weighty and feels lovely to wrap yourself up in on a cold drizzly day! The buttons are concealed on the inside for a seamless finish and I love the textured grey colour. I paired it with my fave grey jeans from Zara and this ivory long sleeve tee*. To add a bit of colour I paired it with my red bag and slicked on Mac Ruby Woo, nothing wrong with being matchy matchy right :)

Grey boyfriend coat

It's a great coat to drape over your outfit without making you look too done yet still stylish. I finished the look with these New Balance 410 black trainers. I've been obsessed with tracking down these trainers as they always seem to be sold out. They're super comfy, perfect to throw on and run out the door with literally!

*Item gifted.

What's your go to coat for Winter? 

Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow