Pages

Search This Blog

20 December, 2015

HOW TO GORGEOUS GLOWY SKIN AFTER A NIGHT OUT

How to Get Gorgeous Glowy Skin After a Late Night

Getting ready for parties is always fun but how my skin looks in the morning is a different story! You feel me ladies? So with these last few weeks of festive get-togethers, way too many glasses of wine and late nights my skin has been suffering, I'm talking dull and sallow - not a good look at all! If you want to get your glow back after one too many nights out, I have a few go to products that can really help get your skin gorgeous and glowy again, when all you want to do is hide under the duvet...

No matter how tired or tipsy I am I always take off my makeup, there's nothing worse for our skin than sleeping in it! My complexion is lacklustre to say the least after a night out and crying out for some TLC. A cleanser I enjoy using to revitalise my skin is the Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser. This natural and gentle cleanser is packed with anti-oxidant properties and vitamin C to help boost and refresh your skin. I love the foaming effect and uplifting scent of grapefruit, orange and tangerine extracts. A great way to wake up your skin first thing.

To really pep up the skin I like to use the Ole Henriksen Lemon Peel Flash Mask. This little pot of goodness helps clear your complexion, exfoliates and reduces wrinkles and pores. It's packed with latics, glycolic and fruit acids to brighten and gentle exfoliates your skin. In just 10 minutes my skin looks more glowy and bright.

Ole Henriksen red tea foaming cleanserOle Henriksen flash peel

So with my skin cleansed and prepped I spritz on the iconic Caudalie Beauty Elixir. This wonder product has been around for ages but I've just never got round to picking one up. I love using the REN Clarifying Toner but there is nothing more refreshing than a spritz toner to wake up and revitalize the skin. The Beauty Elixir contains uplifting scents of mint leaf, orange flower, rosemary oil and grape extract to really feed your skin with goodness. It's an instant pick me up and leaves your skin feeling soothed and refreshed. I love using it during the day as well to pep up my skin, I wish I brought this product sooner!
 
To really amp up the glow factor, I reach for Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm, it does what it says on the bottle! This moisturiser hydrates your skin and gives it a glowy and bright complexion without any heaviness, sparkly particles or leave it feeling overly tacky. A real treat for  when your skin is really dull!

Caudalie Beauty ElixirElemis pro radiance flash balm

If all else fails just have a duvet and Netflix day and no one will know! I hope you guys are enjoying the last few days before Christmas and have lots of lovely festive plans with your loved one :)

What are your skincare saviours after a late night?

Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow