Pages

Search This Blog

11 November, 2015

GORGEOUS NEW PERFUME FROM VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto perfume

I love the smell of fresh flowers all year round, so walking into the Vince Camuto fragrance launch a few weeks ago was heavenly! Imagine a blend of pink grapefruit, white nectarine, freesia and sandalwood and you got one of the gorgeous new scents from Vince Camuto. Their store in South Kensington, was beautifully lay out with shelves of gorgeous flowers all complimenting each perfume on display, creating a fresh and fabulous feel in the store!

Vince Camuto perfumeVince Camuto perfume

Being new to Vince Camuto's scent I enjoyed finding out more about the brand and the story about the scents by the brand ambassadors. His fragrances embodies passionate women with an independent spirit, I'm down with that!

Vince Camuto perfume

I must admit perfume is not something I wear often, I find most scents too over powering. If I do wear a scent, I favour feminine and fresh scents such as Prada Iris and Marc Jacob Fresh. I was pleasantly surprised to find how wearable each of the Vince Camuto scents were, I couldn't decide which one was my favourite.
 
With 3 fragrances available, there's bound to be one to suit you. Being a fashion brand, you can tell a lot of thought has gone into each bottle design both for men and women. How pretty are the bottles? They would look gorgeous on any dressing table! Each bottle has the pendent tied with a dainty ribbon, so much attention to detail and I love the bottle cap - so luxe, ornate and incredibly satisfying pulling it on and off.

They are currently available at Debenhams and the ladies fragrances come in one size 100ml for £55.00 which I think is amazing value! A lot of perfumes are similar price but for 30-50ml, this would last you ages.


Amore is a scent that's all about love - who doesn't love that feeling of romance. This sensual scent embraces all the feeling of femininity. The fragrance is described as radiant lush floral with sparkling fruits. It has top notes of Cassis Bud, Bergamot and Passion Fruit, mid notes of blush orchids, Fresh Fressia and Floating Lotus and base notes of  Sandalwood, Amber and Musk. This was my favourite scent, it's a smell that I can't imagine any woman not liking, modern and not old fashion like some of the classic fragrances. It's lingers on the skin but doesn't irritate.

Vince Camuto perfumeVince Camuto perfume


Whilst Amore is about falling in love, Bella is about about the seduction of beauty. So how do you capture that in a fragrance? Bella is a fruity and alluring concoction with top notes of Italian Bergamont, peach nectar, mid notes of strawberry flower, nectarine blossoms, Jasmine water and base notes of white amber and sandalwood. This scent is uplifting and carefree, reminding me of holidays with it's citrus notes.

Vince Camuto perfume
Vince Camuto perfume

FIORA*


Meaning flowers in Italian, Fiora is described as fresh and invigorating. It's the lightest of the scents but smells luscious. It's florally and fresh with top notes of pink grapefruit and white peach nectar, mid notes of freesia and iris and dry notes of cedarwood and amber infused musk. I was kindly gifted a bottle of Fiori* and I was so delighted to try out the scent. Smelling a fragrance briefly is not the same as wearing it all day. 

I spray generously on my wrists and neck and pat my wrists together not rub off the scent. It makes me feel so fresh and girly, it's not specific to any season or time - I would wear this day or night. I must admit it doesn't last all day but more a good 4-5 hours. They also have these amazing gift sets for £55 too, which includes the roller ball version and a pretty pouch. I personally would love to receive these as a gift. The Bella pouch totally reminds me of Tory Burch!

Vince Camuto perfume
Vince Camuto perfumeVince Camuto perfume

I know sometimes buying fragrances can be hit or miss and such a personal choice but all 3 scents are not over powering, subtle yet distinctly beautiful.

Let's not forget the men's as well, I can't resist a musky scent and the men's range is sensual and sophisticated without smelling cheap or too heady. Again there are 3 scents available, all with stunning gift sets, including Homme, Men and Solare. 'Homme' is described as bold and crisp, with notes of pressed citron, Juniper Berry and Warm Mask. 'Men' is more of a woody fragrance with notes of Italian Bergamot, Nutmeg and Amber wood. 'Solare' is fresh, confident and has notes of Juicy Mandarin, Wild Sage and Sensual Mask. The men's fragrances are available in 50ml for £40 and 100ml for £50 from Debenhams.

I struggle to find scents that my husband Hang would wear and like but honestly, he would love this range. If you're looking for a new scent for a man in your life, check out Vince Camuto for something a bit different and again with bold and unique design.

*Item gifted.


What's your favourite fragrance?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow