Pages

Search This Blog

08 July, 2015

WEDDING RING SHOPPING + CHERRY PRINT DRESS

Cherry print dress

On a sunny Saturday, I was feeling extra girly so I pulled out this cherry print dress I've had for a while from Boohoo and slicked on my fav red lippie (Revlon lip butter in Candy Apple.) I love how fun and flirty the print is and the black bow adds a modern touch.

Cherry print dress
Cherry print dressIt was too hot to sit on the bus all day so Hang and I strolled across London whilst shopping for our wedding rings. It was really nice to shop for our rings together as things have been so hectic lately, it was nice to do something for us that was a bit less frantic. I'm so happy with the style of rings that's we've chosen and if you're in the same boat and looking for rings then I hope you enjoy the process too :)

Also how cute is this cafe? I've been here for afternoon tea before and they have a lovely selections of scones and cakes. Having been to quite a few afternoon teas, this is one of my favourites.

As you can see from the photos, my hair is getting pretty long. This is the longest I've grown my hair - it sometimes feels like a rug on my back when it's really hot! I have my hair trial is weekend, so I'm excited to see how how my hair will look for the wedding. Once the wedding is over I can't wait to cut it shorter!

Cherry print dressCherry print dress

Dress similar here/ Sunglasses Warehouse/Bag Louis Vuitton



What's your favourite style of dresses for Summer?




Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow