Pages

Search This Blog

12 July, 2015

STYLE SWAP WITH BOOHOO & A BLOGGER FROM PARIS

Boohoo style swap

Being a personal stylist would be fun right? Add in one of my favourite online brands Boohoo, a Parisian blogger and you've got a very fun style swap! Boohoo contacted me to take part in an international fashion swap, where I would be swapping styles with a Parisian blogger. I would choose a boohoo outfit for them and they would choose one for me. Basically be each others personal stylist, I thought it was a great idea to see different fashion styles from another country.

The Parisian blogger I was paired with was Marion from One Wayy. Marion post quite a lot of style posts, which was handy for me to gauge her style and fashion taste. From her outfit photos I would say her style would be monochromatic minimal chic. She likes her tee shirts, fitted jeans and stilettos as well as blouses with casual slacks. She also loves coats!

I decided on this boxy black shirt, white check trousers, black ankle strap heels and duster coat. I feel the grey duster coat breaks up the monochrome and the heels really makes the whole outfit chic and stylish. I hope Marion liked the outfit!

Boohoo style swap


I didn't know what to expect for my outfit. I would describe my style as feminine, classic staples with a neutral colour pallet. So here's what I received from the Parisian blogger - a cute boho style off the shoulder top*, white mini skirt*, black and white sunglasses* and mock croc sandals*.

Style Swap with Boohoo Style Swap with Boohoo

My first thought was I can see Marion's style influence of monochrome! I like wearing black and white but not really all together - that's the fun part of the style swap, trying new looks. I really like the top and skirt, nice easy summer pieces you can mix and match with.

The shades are super fun, I would never think to pick a pair like this! I wore them to a festival recently and they added to the vibe. The sandals are the only thing I'm not keen on, the mock croc is not my style and I would of preferred a plain design but it was fun to try them on.

Style Swap with Boohoo Style Swap with Boohoo
Style Swap with Boohoo

Thank you Boohoo for a fun collab!

*All items gifted from Boohoo.

What do you think of the style swap?

Follow me on
bloglovin | twitter | youtube | instagram

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow