Pages

Search This Blog

19 July, 2015

3 WAY TO STYLE DENIM SHORTS FOR SUMMER

Ways to Style Denim Shorts

One fashion struggle for me has to be finding the right kind of denim, that really fits. You guys have this problem? I can never find the right fit online. I think that's why I only own 2 pairs of jeans, which are both from Zara and fit like a glove! Last summer I was on the hunt for the perfect distressed boyfriend shorts. Pull and Bear (similar here) answered my denim prayers and as you can see I love the relaxed vibe, light blue wash and they're not too short (this is London not LA after all!)


My amazing cameraman AKA Hang and I went down to one of my favourite parts of London by Tower Bridge to film a quick look book. I don't have quite enough room at home to be prancing around, haha. Thanks again to everyone that has subscribed to my channel, it seriously makes my day having your support and reading your comments and feedback. Let me know if you have any video requests :)


How would you style denim shorts?

Worth a read: Spring outfit of the day.


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow