Pages

Search This Blog

08 June, 2015

SUMMER NEUTRALS & THOUGHTS ON YOUTUBE


Hope you guys had a good weekend? I did a bit of shopping at Westfields in London, celebrated a friends birthday and posted a new video! The sun was out and I put together a neutral inspired outfit, I've really been into earthy tones lately - anything olive green or tan I'm all over it. Are you a fan of neutrals too?
 
Block heels are everywhere at the moment and I like how they're the perfect mix of casual chic, without looking too over dressed. This duffel bag is a new addition and would be ideal for my holiday soon. My sister recommended bringing a bum bag (or fanny pack as some of you guys call it!) but I can't bring myself to wear one of those on hols, haha.



I love putting videos together and sharing them on YouTube - editing has always been a passion of mine as you guys know. So having your support on my channel means a lot, so thank you!

I'm not going to lie, it's a bit scary putting yourself out there on a different platform. I've never experienced any negativity whilst blogging but I know I can't please everyone on YouTube - going by some of the dislikes on my videos! I know it's not a big deal, I've just been used to the super supportive community from blogging. It's not all bad as I've discovered so many great channels over the last few years and feel constantly inspired by other people's creativity. It's been a great experience so far and I really look forward to making more video :)
  
 What are your thoughts on the blogging & YouTube community?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow