Pages

Search This Blog

10 June, 2015

10 FUN THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER

10 Fun things to do this summer

Wow we're whizzing through June already. I know it's not Summer for everyone around the world but this is the UK, we need to make the most of the sunshine when it decides to come out. Here are some ways to enjoy those warm hazy evenings - I know it's London based but hope you get some inspiration!

1. Check out your local food festivals and markets. If you live in London, be sure to check out the Dalston Street Feast, The Urban Food Festival and Taste of London are great for foodies.

2. Book a staycation, great way to save some money and explore somewhere new. Last summer I went to the gorgeous town of Dorset and The Cotswold.

3. Check out a music festival and enjoy some live music outdoors, I'm so excited to go to Wireless this year!

4. Get cosy at an outdoor cinema or show, every year I go to the Summer Screens at Canary Wharf and it's free!

5. Host a blogger meet up or attend ones going on in your town - Lauren over at Blonde Vision hosts some fun events.

6. Check out a rooftop bar, only time you can watch the sunset with a cocktail - my favs include Madisons and The Golden Bee.

7. Plan a picnic and games day in your favourite park. Twister anyone?

8. Do your work out outdoors - or sign up for a charity run, my friend recently did The Color Run, there's still more dates around the UK if you want to sign up!

9. Sign up to Secret Escapes for last minute holiday deals if you fancy jetting off at discounted prices.

10. Here are 3 of my favourite restaurants in London to try, Chotto Matte, Sticks n Sushi and Mildreds.


Let me know what you have planned for the summer?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow