Pages

Search This Blog

13 May, 2015

WEDDING UPDATE & ENGAGEMENT SHOOT


I haven't done a wedding update in a while but you've guess it, time is flying by! With under 4 months to go, it's really down to the final stages of preparation and I'm really looking forward to seeing everything come together. Things haven't been too stressful so far....*touch wood!*


Hang and I had the pleasure of having our engagement shoot with Irene a few weeks ago and I had to share a few of my favourite photos! I love the relaxed and natural images she's captured of us and the location was a beautiful backdrop. It was lovely having Irene shoot us and we would highly recommend her for any special occasions you may need a photographer for in the UK.

I'm currently packaging up the invites, I'm so please with how they turned out and happy I designed them myself for a personal touch :) We've also picked out the ushers suits and the bridesmaid dresses, they look gorgeous! Next thing is to get our wedding rings and book the honeymoon...


Are you going to any weddings this year?



Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow