Pages

Search This Blog

11 March, 2015

PERFECT HEELS FOR SPRING

zara kitten heels

I have to thank my girl Kaile from Kaile Chung for featuring these beauties on her blog, I'm not a big impulse buyer but I brought them there and then! I know there are a ton of fashion bloggers out there but Kaile's eye for detail, super chic style and creative page layout makes her blog definitely one of my favourites, be sure to check it out :)

zara kitten heels
zara kitten heels
zara kitten heels

Around 70% of my heels collection is from Zara - I just love 'em. Their style is always on trend, affordable and stylish. These kitten heels are gorgeous and I love the stud detail, delicate ankle strap and even the small heel size. I'm 5'5 and don't really like towering over people, so rarely find heels that fit the bill. These are going to be part of my spring wardrobe and you can't go wrong with patent cream shoes.


What are your favourite shoes for spring?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow