Pages

Search This Blog

25 March, 2015

SPRING & SUMMER TRENDS AT NEW LOOK


Not many things will make me get up at 6am but an invite to New Look's Spring Summer 2015 blogger event last week sure did. They kindly opened the store early for us to browse and shop their gorgeous spring and summer line, with breakfast too - thank you New Look!


There are loads of trends in store including their Magical Marrakesh line, lady like pastels and colourful beach wear. I was super excited about their swim wear range and picked up a neon pink romper for my trip to Ibiza soon! I love the floaty material and cute white pom pom detail. I also picked up an acid wash pencil skirt and khaki tee.


I could of spent ages on their shoes floor, they got some seriously cute block scandals, wedges and pumps for Spring. I had to rush off to work, otherwise I would of spent a whole lot more! Thank you New Look for the fun private shopping event :)

What are your favourite trends for Spring?


Follow Hanhabelle

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow