Pages

Search This Blog

29 March, 2015

Afternoon Tea at Patisserie Valerie | Video



One of my favourites cakes shops in London has to be Patisserie Valerie, I always get friends birthday cakes from there and I love the old school French vibe every cafe has. So when the lovely Lucy from Lucy Loves To Eat invited me along to their recently launched afternoon tea menu* with some other bloggers, I couldn't say no :)

Afternoon tea is such a treat and we can't get enough of it here in England. Patisserie's menu consisted of 6 different sandwiches, Lucy and I loved the chicken pesto and sunblazed tomatoes ones as well as the mixed pepper mini quiches. The scones were my favourite, I can't resist a delicious scone with jam and some clotted cream - naughty but very nice! To accompany our spread I had the chamomile tea, so soothing one of my favourite teas.

The afternoon tea is £25 or £30 with a glass prosecco, currently available at all of their London cafes (check online for any exceptions.)

I captured the event with a short video, hope you guys enjoy it!

*The afternoon tea was complimentary, all views are my own.


Where's your favourite place for afternoon tea?



Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow