Pages

Search This Blog

13 July, 2014

DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND SHORTS

Distressed Boyfriend Shorts

Two thing you'll find us Brits discussing at the moment, the weather (always the weather!) and the world cup. Football fan or not, it all comes to an end this evening with the final! Sadly Brazil did not make it this far, my sweepstake pick. Who's your bets on winning? Or umm you probably don't care, so lets move onto these bad boy shorts I picked up recently!

Distressed Boyfriend Shorts
Distressed Boyfriend Shorts

Shorts - Pull & Bear / Shirt - Zara / Bag - ASOS / Sunglasses - River Island / Wedges - Primark

The sun makes a rare appearance in London, even in July, so when it finally came out I whipped out my new boyfriend shorts, which I am in love with. They are the perfect length, no booty on show here and some bad boy rips thrown in for good measure. I was thinking about picking up the Hallie hotpants from Topshop, as sported recently on Vivianna and Lily Pebbles but I wasn't 100% about the denim wash. Then good old ASOS had the perfect pair from Pull and Bear for £26, they fit really well without being indecent, you know what I'm saying! 

In other news, being a ramen fan I went to Shoryu for my friend's birthday this week. It's basically just all ramen dishes and a few other Japanese appetizers. Portions was big, soup was tasty but my personally favourite ramen place is Eat Tokyo. Do you have a favourite ramen joint?


Do you have a favourite pair of denims?



follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow