Pages

Search This Blog

15 June, 2014

A SWEET PROPOSAL


I'm having a heart to heart moment with you guys today, I'm so excited to share with you all that Hang and I are engaged! Our trip to Thailand a few months ago was already amazing full stop but when he proposed in Phuket, it was definitely one of the happiest moments of my life - yes as cliche as it sounds! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting or proposal. We had just arrived in Kamala and found a nice restaurant over looking the sea for dinner. It was my birthday and we had a lovely meal. Hang had asked the staff to surprise with dessert for my birthday and then got down on one knee to propose!


I feel very lucky and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. So after telling our family and friends, we've already got stuck in with the wedding planning, being the obsessive organiser that I am! Like most girls I've always had a vision for my wedding day and have themes and thoughts running around in my head for ages. If you follow me on Pinterest you can see all my ideas in progress, seriously what did brides do before Pinterest? It's amazing for inspiration, mood boards and helpful tips. The photo above was also inspired by Pinterest, as I thought it would be really nice to include my fiancé and my ring in this shot and I'm so glad I took the photo in the location of our engagement. What do you think?






I'm so excited to plan our wedding, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't be too stressful and expensive! Stay tuned for more wedding posts.


Are you going to any weddings this year or any brides to be?

Worth a read: Our wedding day details and photos.

Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow