Pages

Search This Blog

16 April, 2014

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A WISH


Have you ever made a wish from blowing on a dandelion? I think I missed the memo on this when I was younger, probably too busy placing buttercups under my chin to see if it turned yellow (I'm not mad, it was a real game!) Anyway I won't reveal my wish but here are some things that's making me happy.


Longer days makes such a difference when you come home from work and still have lots of glorious day light. Saying that all I've been doing is staying in and catching up on new seasons of Girls, Suits and Revenge - ha!

Last weekend I got my butt outdoors to enjoy the weather down at my parents house, have a bbq and took a stroll with my brother and sister down a nearby woodland area. We don't have a garden in our flat, so any chance to chill outdoors is always nice.

Superficial as it may sound but when my skin is clear and I can wear less makeup, I feel more confidence and happy. I'm currently testing out Skinade, which is a collagen drink that you take once a day to helps to improve your skin by boosting your skin's natural collagen production. I have never seen my skin look and feel so good, I'm really impressed it's better than any skin product I've tried!

It's my birthday next week as well as my boyfriends, I don't like to make a big fuss on my birthday but I'm super happy and excited I'm going to spend it in Thailand this year. Can't wait for the fun experiences and memories!

P.S. I don't know if I'll be organised enough to schedule some posts whilst I'm away but feel free to follow me on twitter and instagram to keep up to date with my going ons.


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow