Pages

Search This Blog

27 November, 2016

CAUDALIE VINE BODY GIFT SET

caudalie body gift set

I'm sure you're swamped with gift guides at the moment but I'm going to throw another one into the mix! Last Christmas I treated myself to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir and Radiance Serum for £45 when sold separately they come to £56.50. This year they have some amazing sets from as little as £8. I wanted to share their nourishing body set that is perfect for Winter, the Vine Body Gift Set* is £22 and worth £30.50. I love how this set suits everyone, because who doesn't want nice soft skin all year round :)

VINE BODY BUTTER


Even though I always feel lazy when I finish a shower to moisturise my body, I know I have to otherwise my skin gets horribly dry. You know the feeling ladies, it's a bit of a chore but this vine body butter (225ml) is such a treat for your skin. First off it seems divine, really natural and luxurious not artificial or overly perfumed. The scent is light and refreshing with a slight citrusy hint from the orange blossom and orange wood. The mix of grape and shea butter makes this gorgeously whipped cream and really pleasant to use. It's the right level of thickness and blends into the skin leaving it feeling satin soft. I popped my pj's on, without feeling sticky afterwards!

caudalie body butter

HAND & NAIL CREAM


I received their hand cream last year for Christmas and I can't get enough of hand creams in general. My hands are dry all your round, I get so embarrassed how 'old' they make me look! So a good hand cream is a must, especially in Winter. This Hand and Nail Cream has antioxidant grape seed oil, shea butter and avocado. It feels nice and lightweight to apply, not greasy at all. I don't like hand creams that feel heavy and takes ages to absorb. It also smells lovely of course from the orange pulp, almond powder and rosewater.

caudalie hand and nail cream

LIP CONDITIONER


I'm such a lip balm junkie. My lips are constantly parched and I worry when I used a new lip balm, it's not going to work and leave my lips drier than before! I've used balms from MAC, Nivea, etc but don't last. This Lip Conditioner has a slight vanilla scent and 99% natural ingredients. Everytime I apply this balm, it lasts for a good few hours I don't have to apply every half hour or so. It's keeps your lips in good condition and hygienic to apply.

caudalie vine body gift set

Like with all Caudalie products they're free from parabens, SLS and mineral oils. There's also a current promotion, 20% off the whole site until Tuesday 29th November! There's also free delivery off everyone on Monday. So the perfect time to pick up a treat for yourself or a friend, yay :) Have you guys picked up any bargains this Cyber weekend? Let me know what's on your wish list!

*Item gifted, all opinions are my own.
 

What gift sets would you like for Christmas?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow