Pages

Search This Blog

14 September, 2016

SILENCING YOUR INNER CRITIC & SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS


Ever have that voice at the back of your head saying you can't do something or you're going to fail? If you're like me, then yes it most definitely sounds familiar and it's not easy to silence your inner critic. Who wants those annoying voices at the back of our head telling us we can't do something? I know I don't! It's natural to think something will go wrong but you know what, we shouldn't strive to be perfect just think of the amazing things that could happen if we succeed :) Here are some thoughts on silencing our inner critic and setting ourselves up for success!

 'WHAT IF I FAIL? OH, BUT MY DARLING, WHAT IF YOU FLY?'



LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES


Sometimes we get over consumed with the thought of failing and doing something wrong we don't even start! I'm sure every 'successful' person out there goes through the process of trail and error. It's only through our mistakes we learn to grow and focus on what's important to us. My blog and business are not perfect but I'm always looking at ways to do my best you know? I've mentioned the mistakes I've made from starting my business and how it's actually beneficial to growing it. Life is not an exam, we're allowed second chances!

 

FOCUS ON YOUR OWN BUSINESS


There's always going to be someone who's doing something bigger or better, just don't loose sight of your own goals and dreams. Focus on yourself and your own business, it's all too easy to compare ourselves with others and sometimes makes us feel we're not good enough. I like to be inspired and motivated by other creative types and support others in my field but I don't get too caught up in what they're doing. So block out the noise and think about your own needs and happiness and how you can get there!

 

VISUALISE YOUR GOALS


Write down your biggest goal, even if it's crazy big - bigger the better! Then write down everything you need to get yourself there and work towards making it happen. When we actually visualise our goals it starts to feel more real and with time something achievable. We all have different ideas of success but knowing the steps you need to get yourself there, even if we mess up along the way - helps loads. Fab quote I read recently "Create without fear" so don't be afraid of the unknown, something amazing could happen if we push pass our fears. 

DON'T GIVE UP


Sometimes we have momentum to start something and follow our dreams but somewhere along the way, we just trail off and kinda give up. Whatever you set yourself up for, follow through and give it your best shot. If it isn't meant to be or doesn't work out, then at least you know you gave it your all right? Step out of your comfort zone, I know it's scary but trust me we only regret the things we don't do, not the things we do :)

I hope you found this post inspiring and thanks as always for reading. How you guys been? Are you enjoying the last days of Summer? It's been nice and sunny in London, which is weird as it's meant to be Autumn haha. Thanks to my brother John for the sunny snaps :)


What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?


Follow Hanhabelle

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow