Pages

Search This Blog

07 August, 2016

MAYFIELD LAVENDER FIELD & WHITE EMBROIDERED PLAYSUIT

WHITE EMBROIDERED PLAYSUIT

I'm definitely a City girl but I do I enjoy hanging out with good old mother nature when I can. My sister Thuy was going to the Mayfield Lavender Field and ask if I wanted to go. It's one of those places we always wanted to visit but never got round to it, which is odd as it's only 10 minutes from our parents house. Plus it's a fab spot for bloggerz to get some pics ;) Thankfully my sis shares my love for taking a million and one photos! If you plan to have professional photos done here, you just need to let them know - engagement shoots etc :)

We spent a beautiful morning roaming the lavender farm. The weather was perfect - how gorgeous does the sky look! We arrived nice and early and paid our £1 entry fee (parking is free). I get so bogged down with working and sitting in front of my computer all the time, it's nice to take some time out and enjoy being outdoors.

 
 Mayfield Lavender Field
MAYFIELD LAVENDER FIELD
White Summer Playsuit H&M
Mayfield Lavender Field
white embroidered playsuit
MAYFIELD LAVENDER FIELD & WHITE EMBROIDERED PLAYSUIT
The farm is well maintained, smells divine and has a super cute cafe and shop to pick up some lavender gifts or indulge in some lavender cakes and drinks. It was a very sweet day out and attracts a lot of people especially at lunchtime so arrive early if you want to enjoy some peace and quiet. My sis and I sat in the fields for ages without too many people around before it started getting really busy. If you read my Plitvice Lakes post, you know we like to avoid crowds if we can ;)
I love a good playsuit and snapped up this white embroidered one from H&M for £15 in the sale! I love Summer bargains like these. It's has a nice floaty feel yet has a boned section on the bust part to give it some structure. The subtle sweetheart neckline is flattering rather than going straight across. My favourite part is the shorts, how cute is the scalloped edge and cut out details? LOVE. This playsuit does remind me of a table cloth haha, but in a good way! It doesn't have pockets though but apart from that it's a simple and stylish summer piece. I paired it with my Lisa Angel stainless steel purple bangle, sandals from New Look and sunnies from Ted Baker. Summer I love you, please stay.

I also filmed a short film to capture the day - enjoy! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend, I'm going to a family BBQ today :) What are you up to?


Are you a City or Countryside kinda person?


Follow Hanhabelle

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow