Pages

Search This Blog

05 June, 2016

CROCHET CROP TOP & PASTEL BLUE TROUSERS

white crochet top and blue trousers

Oh hey sun, nice to see you again! Perfect timing as I've just picked up this super cute crochet crop top, when ASOS had 20% off at the weekend and it's in the sale for £16! Do you girls like sporting crop tops? I know they can look a bit 'showy' but I love how this one has the crochet design, which is delicate and flowy. If like me, you're a bit self conscious of showing too much on your top half, this top is lovely as it's not too clingy! It also doesn't need much ironing, perfect if you're a bit lazy ;)

white crochet top and blue trousers
white crop top and blue trousers

To balance out the girly top, these pastel blue cigarette trousers add some chicness, they're also slightly high waisted so I don't flash too much of my un-toned stomach! I love trousers like these as they look great with heels or my fav lace up flats* to finish off the softness of the outfit. Too much pastels? Never! Everything goes with white ;)

nine by savannah miller lace up flats

How's your week been? I'm hoping June doesn't like fly by so quickly! Hang and I enjoyed an outdoor BBQ at this lovely venue in Dulwich this weekend. We don't have a garden so took advantage of someone else cooking up some burgers for us! It was super chilled and relaxed, even with a wedding happening at the same place. I love seeing weddings, especially on lovely sunny days like today. Which reminds me, I'm going to finish editing a wedding video now and resist slobbing out on the sofa!

white crochet top and blue trousers

We also passed the cutest house that totally matched my outfit haha, couldn't resist taking a snap outside it. Houses like this are not common in London, it looks like something out of New England, America right? Anyway hope you all have a wonderful week, have you got anything fun planned? Let me know what you guys are looking forward this Summer!

*Item gifted, all opinions are my own.


How do you style crop tops?

 

Follow Hanhabelle

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow