Pages

Search This Blog

15 May, 2016

SPRING FAVOURITES & WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY

Spring Favourites and What I Got For my Birthday

Any Spring babies this month? I love having my birthday in the Spring as it's finally getting warmer, blossoms on the trees and new beauty and fashion pieces in the shops! I was lucky to received some lovely gifts this year and I wanted to share them with you guys because they're so pretty! I'm not one for big lists and celebrations and happy with a card but of course, gifts are always welcome :)

My sister and brother got me a terrarium, isn't it amazing? I wouldn't think to buy one for my myself and when I opened it I was super happy. My dad had potted three cactus's inside and the copper pyramid design is perfect. As we don't have a garden, this is great way to add some greenery in our home. If you have any tips on caring for your terrarium let me know :)


My older sister knows I love candles and scents and got me some lovely bath oils and candle from Neom. Their candles are my favourite as the scents are divine and the smell lingers even when unlit. This English Lavender, Sweet Basil and Jasmine candle is fresh, light and not over powering. When it burns, it doesn't leave a smoky ring around the edge. What I love about Neom products are how they're natural, smell so good and really lifts my mood!

I've never use bath oils before so it was such a treat to receive these Blissful Nights in Bath and Shower Oils as well. This gift set includes 3 Perfect Night's Sleep oils (safflower, lavender, sweet basil, jasmine) and 3 Daily De-Stress oils (safflower, lavender, jasmine, Brazilian rosewood.) You can use the dinky 5ml bottles twice and they're also the perfect travel size. Bath oils are quite luxurious for me, compared to my Sanex shower gel! I used the Perfect Night's Sleep oil yesterday and it left me feeling uber relaxed and skin silky soft.

Neom Blissful Nights in Bath and Shower Oils

Some beauty bits I'm been enjoying recently is from one of my favourite skincare brands, Caudalie. You guys know I love this French skincare range! I've been using their limited edition Organic Grape Water* and it's a nice alternative to the Beauty Elixir. I love the Beauty Elixir to add radiance and tone my skin, whilst the Grape Water spray is super refreshing and hydrating. It's packed with organic grape and red grape water, which contains anti oxidant properties to help sooth and hydrate the skin. It's fragrance free and so easy to refresh your skin on the go!

I've also been using the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet*, which is ideal for dehydrated and sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin but my skin does feel dry sometimes. The gel-cream is lightweight, blends in easily and doesn't leave any sticky or heavy feel. It also has a slight cooling effect on the skin, perfect for Spring/Summer, when you want something light yet moisturising. It contains mandarin blossom, lemon tree leaf, cucumber water and fresh mint, which leaves a refreshing and soothing feel on your skin. There's also so many offers on the Caudalie site including,  Free GWP worth £20 with any £35 purchase and 3 free samples with any purchase!

Caudalie Vinosource sorbet, grape water spray
 
I didn't go shopping crazy in Sephora when I was in New York but I did pick up one of the Sephora Matte Lip Colours. This shade Petal Luster is so pretty, it's a dark dusty pink. I love the brush and it goes on super easily, no drag and the formula is nice and creamy. I prefer these to the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks as it doesn't dry to a super matte finish, has high pigment with a slight sheen. It lasts for a few hours before needing a top up. Thumbs up from me! Here's a pic of me sporting the shade for your reference :)
 

I've been wearing more silver jewellery lately, so been after a silver watch. Hang got me this Marc Jacob Silver and Rose Gold watch, which suits me really well. I love the circle face and the big links. It's great to dress up an outfit and add a bit of luxe!

Have you guys been shopping recently? What are some of your favourites this Spring? Ohh in other news, I've shared my first Wedding highlight video on my Facebook page, if you want to have a look and like my page :)

* Items gifted, all opinions are my own.
   


Follow Hanhabelle

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow