Pages

Search This Blog

27 March, 2016

MONOCHROME DRESS & PINK BLOOMS

Debenhams Monochrome Dress

Happy Easter everyone, hope you're having a lovely weekend so far. The clocks have gone forward and March is coming to an end, it's definitely been a fun and busy month. I met up with the lovely Lucy yesterday to film a cooking video for her channel - stay tuned for that! I've also been planning things to do and eat for our New York trip next month. Is it possible to eat brunch all day everyday whilst we’re out there?! (If you have any reccs let me know!) Business wise, I've book another couple to shoot their wedding in July, I'm so excited to get going! If you know any couples interested in a wedding videographer, feel free to pass on my details :) 

Of course a long weekend wouldn't be complete without a outfit shoot, especially when I spotted these pretty pink blooms out driving with Hang. I couldn't resist this cute backdrop to show off this super chic monochrome dress* This high neck shift dress is a different style for me but I like how it's not too fitted and has a sophisticated yet relaxed vibe. 
 
Debenhams Monochrome Dress
Debenhams Monochrome Dress

The white lining makes the circle pattern stand out and I'm digging the 60's vibe. It's a fun dress that's not too formal and the scalloped edge trim is adorable. To compliment the black and white outfit, I added some fun gold bangles* the black gem details add a glam touch and this oversized baguette ring* is perfect to mix things up with delicate dresses. It's adjustable as well, so you don't have to worry about it not fitting!

The star of the show for me are these suede black shoes* if I could wear them everyday I would! As the dress is quite playful, I didn't want to pair them with stilettos. The block heel are super high (I lasted a few hours on a night out on the tiles!) but they're a fun change to my kitten heels. The ankle strap actually helps keep your feet in the shoes! I adore peep toes as well, they're cute and sexy - just have to keep on top of the pedis! I would also pair them with distress denim shorts and a loose blouse for a casual yet stylish look. Can you tell I'm finding any excuse to rock these shoes ;)

black block heelsDebenhams Monochrome Dress
Debenhams Monochrome Dress

I hope this post has got you in the mood to style a monochrome outfit! You can't go wrong with black and white right? For more style inspiration check out the Debenhams Mono Graphic range for some classic and stylish pieces. I would love to know how what you're looking forward too next month and what styles you can't wait to rock!

*Item gifted, all opinions are my own.


What's your favourite dress style?


Follow Hanhabelle

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow