Pages

Search This Blog

10 February, 2016

LAUNCHING MY WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY BUSINESS

Uk London wedding videographer

I never thought this day would come where I would actually be launching my own business, eeek! 2015 was the year I rediscovered my passion for film, a desire to work for myself and really do what I love, which is to create beautiful modern and elegant wedding videos

Having got married last year, I fell in love with the magic of telling a love story on film. I want to be a part of capturing moments couples can treasure forever. It's something I know I'll be good at, have the skills and experience and share that excitement of planning a wedding!

I have a genuine love for capturing stories on film. 


So after months of planning and designing I'm so happy and proud to introduce you to my wedding videography business. I'm live and open for business! I'm currently available to shoot weddings in and around the London area. You can find out what I can offer and bring to a couple's special day on my website. If you know any brides to be who would be interested in my services, please feel free to pass on my details.

If you want to show HMF some love you can follow me on Twitter and also like my Facebook page :) I'm also available to shoot social engagements, special events and launches

Thank you for sharing this journey with me, blogging has helped me so much to explore my creativity and realise my dreams. Whatever your passions are, I hope you find a way to make it happen. Life's too short to not do the things we love! If you own a small business or work for yourself, do you have any tips and tricks on staying motivated and organised?


I would love to know what you think of my new venture?



Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow