Pages

Search This Blog

29 November, 2015

NATURAL BEAUTY GIFT IDEAS FROM HOLLAND & BARRETT

Natural beauty christmas gift ideas

If you need a bit of Christmas gift inspiration, I've got some fab items to share with you guys from Holland & Barrett. It never crossed my mind to buy gifts from there as I assumed they only sold health food and protein shakes! Health supplements aside, what interested me the most from their gift finder was the wide range of natural and eco friendly health and beauty brands available. They have Dr Organic, Weleda and Burts Bees to name a few. 

They also have cruelty free cosmetic brands such as Zoya and Beautiful Movements Cosmetics, which I think is great especially if you want to go green in the make-up department. Holland & Barrett kindly offered me the chance to pick out some gifts, I hope you guys like them too!

GIFTS FOR HIM


I was more excited about the men gift sections than the womens as I've been meaning to get some natural skincare products for my husband Hang! He has sensitive skin and regular products from Boots or Superdrug usually flare up his skin. I had a browse on the mens gift finder and they have a range of natural body washes, shaving cream and deodorants, it's great if you're looking for gentle and natural skincare products for men

Natural beauty christmas gift ideasNatural beauty christmas gift ideas

As Hang has quite dry skin and around his eyes too, I picked up the AromaWorks Men's Absolute eye serum* and the A'Kin Pureman Visibly Fit 24 Hour moisturiser*.  I've never heard of these brands but as both are eco friendly, I'm looking forward to seeing if these work wonders on Hang! The eye serum is £13 for 20ml and comes in a handy and hygenic pump dispenser. The Face Cream also comes in a pump and is £17.99 for 50ml.

GIFTS FOR HER/HOME


I thought I've come across a lot of different skincare products but I was amazed to see products such as Dr Organic Snail gel moisture mask and Snail gel eye cream! They also have a whole range of Argan Oil based products, aloe vera lip balms as well as Aromatherapy oils. If you're into natural skin care products or know someone who is, then they have a great selection. 
 
I love candles and really enjoyed browsing through the AromaWorks candles and I'm sure there's a scent everyone would love! I picked out the AromaWorks Candle Nurture*, which is described as rich and fruity with fresh top notes of May Chang and aromatic base of Sandalwood. I can tell you it smells devine! It's such a cute little gift as well or you can get it in the larger size as well as with 3 wicks. AromaWorks candles are paraben and silicon free. They're also not tested on animals and safe in pregnancy - idea for any expecting mums who want to relax without any harmful fumes :)

They also have lovely diffusers and scentchips, which I've never heard of before but you put them in a ceramic burner to release the fragrance.

Natural beauty christmas gift ideasNatural beauty christmas gift ideas

STOCKING FILLERS


They also have a stocking filler section with cute little gift including these Zoya nail polishes. I have to admit the polishes are a little pricey at £11 but they are cruelty free, vegan friendly and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients (free of Camphor, Toluene, Formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and Formaldehyde resin) which is a bit alarming to think what's in regular polishes! This Zoya polish in Kylie*  is a cheery orange red, great for the holiday season.

I hope you enjoyed these festive gift ideas, I like how there's a Christmas gift idea for everyone and to suit any budget!

*Items gifted, all opinions are my own.


What are your favourite natural beauty brands?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow