Pages

Search This Blog

02 September, 2015

THE BEST DAY EVER, OUR WEDDING DAY


I'm married! Don't worry the wedding chat will come to an end eventually I promise ;) On Saturday, Hang and I held our wedding in London and it truly was the best day ever. I woke up with butterflies in my stomach with nerves and excitement. There was so many happy emotions on the day, seeing all of our close friends and family together celebrating with us. As every newly weds say, the day goes by far too quickly but Hang and I tried to make the most of it and took in all the love and joy from everyone around us. There's a sense of relief after all the months of planning and stress is over but part of me would love to relive the day again, haha. 

My lovely sister and bridesmaid in our amazing LOVE lights!
There was so many highlights of the day but one that stood out for me was my husband surprising me with a heartfelt speech that I was not expecting at all. I had asked him to say a few words but he had been very nonchalantly about it so I left him to it (can't force these things!) Safe to say he surprised me with kind words I could only dream of hearing, I couldn't help but shed a few happy tears (ok a lot!) Hang is also a very talented singer but rarely sings to me, so when he sat down and serenaded me with a song I was beyond shocked and really couldn't stop the tears then!
 
Our big day couldn't of gone smoothly without the help of our bridesmaids and ushers, who were always there to lend a hand and assist with our guests. I can't wait to catch up with you guys properly soon about all the wedding details and share some photos from our photographer. We're off to Bali this weekend for some much needed sun and relaxation, you can keep up with me on Instagram :)

Thank you for all your kind words and wishes on my social media, it's so lovely to have your support on a truly special part of our lives!


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow