Pages

Search This Blog

28 June, 2015

HEN HOLIDAY IN IBIZA TRAVEL VLOG

ibiza travel vlog

So the sun has set on my Ibiza holiday but putting together this vlog was so much fun, watching all the clips from our girly holiday. I couldn't imagine a better way to say goodbye to my single life (you've probably gathered it was my hen do!) than with my girls - topping up our tans, sipping cocktails by the pool and partying as the sun set over the beautiful island. Let me know if you've been on any fun hen parties recently?

Til next time Ibiza, thank you for the memories. I hope you enjoy my video, thank you for all those who have subscribed to my channel it really means a lot :)



 Do you have any holiday planned this Summer?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow