Pages

Search This Blog

21 June, 2015

HOW TO MAKE YOUR EYES LOOK MORE AWAKE

How To Make Your Eyes Look More Awake

Why is it when you try and go to bed early, you end up staying up late watching YouTube videos - opps is that just me? Safe to say in the mornings my eye bags are puffy and dark. Without wanting to look like I haven't slept for days, I make sure I have these arsenal of products to hide my tired eyes, cos it's not quite acceptable to work in sunglasses in the office yet.

EYE MASK


I leave this Gel Eye Mask from The Body Shop in the fridge and reach for it every morning, I wear it when I'm brushing my teeth and it feels so nice and instantly cooling on my eyes. It's easy to put on and you don't have to lie in bed with cucumbers on your eyes - no one has time for that!

EYE ROLL ON


A few more things I like to pop in the fridge is the Botanics All Bright Refreshing Eye Roll On (you sold on the name yet?!) it contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate the eye area, Hibiscus and AHA to brighten and smooth as well. It's an amazing sensation on your eyes and really helps reduce the puffiness. It doesn't feel sticky or greasy and sinks in really quickly. Another eye gel I enjoy using is Benefit Puff Off, the little metal tip (designed like a iron) dispenses a light pink gel which you smooth under the eye to help reduce puffiness and it feels nice and cooling - no one will ever know you stayed up late.

BOBBI BROWN CORRECTOR


This is the one product I seriously couldn't live without. They said it's a wake up call for tired eyes and it really is. I load a concealer brush with the corrector and really pack it on - I had a bridal makeover at Bobbi Brown recently and was told the more product the better. After I blend it in, it creates a lovely base and cancels out all the purple undertones and discolouration under my eyes. I have a yellow undertone and this light peach shade works wonders.

MAYBELLINE AGE REWIND ERASER


Who doesn't love this concealer? It's like instance radiance in a bottle, I use the light shade and a few swipes under my eyes and it conceals any shadows. It's easy to use and blend it and you can also dot it around your face to highlighter other area. I know some people like to take the sponge off but I don't mind it as I don't use it for blemishes. It feels light on the skin and not cakey or patchy. 


What are your go to products to hide tired eyes?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow