Pages

Search This Blog

16 March, 2014

GLORIOUS SPRING DAY + BABY SHOWER


En route to my friend's baby shower, I enlisted my boyfriend for a little impromptu photo shoot as it was such a nice day. 'Make sure the focus button comes up!' was my only artistic direction. He snapped away as I wondered around a nearby park. I've also downloaded a new photo editing app called Fotor and it's great for filters etc, so I had a play around with it plus it's free from the Apple app store.


Warm weather calls for light and loose fabric, I paired this pale pink top from French Connection with these trousers from H&M. I brought these as I thought they would be nice and comfy to travel with when I go to Thailand soon. I wore my trusty wedges from Primark and sunglasses from River Island.

Here are also some photos from my friend's baby shower, she made so much effort with the theme everything was very cute, lovely hostess :)



Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow