Pages

Search This Blog

17 May, 2015

HOW TO DECLUTTER YOUR LIFE

how to declutter your life

I think it's great to give your life a lil shake up and clear out now and then - both mentally and physically. It's so easy to get obsessed with the latest and greatest technology, fashion, diet, lifestyle - we never really slow down and look at what's going on in our lives. Here are some ways I like to keep my life clutter free, hope it helps you guys out too!

SLEEP WELL


We all know having a good night sleep is a great all rounder for your mood, energy levels and our appearance. Making sure where you sleep is a calm and relaxing place really helps for a restful night sleep. I don't like to use my laptop or iPad in bed or watch TV - anything that doesn't over stimulate my mind before bed really helps me sleep. I like to keep my bedside table pretty minimal and clutter free, just my hand cream and eye mask.

MOVE YOUR BODY


For a restful and clear mind - medication, stretching, working out are all great ways to focus your energy on your well being. Looking after yourself both inside and out really helps clear your thoughts and mind, keeping you feeling focused and positive.

TIDY SPACE


I'm not crazy OCD but I like to keep my home tidy and everything in it's place. I'm sure we all have those drawers that's crammed full of stuff 'just in case' and wardrobe bursting with clothes we never wear. A tidy and organised space doesn't mean being clinical and plain but the less distractions around really can help keep you focus and feel less chaotic. I work so much better when my desk space is clear and tidy, both at work and at home.


GOOD COMPANY


I've touch on the subject of the company you keep here 5 people you need in your life but surrounding yourself with people that support you and have your best interest at heart really should go without saying. Choose to be around those who have a positive impact on your life, not those who cloud your judgement or make you feel stressed out.

How do you declutter your life?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow