Pages

Search This Blog

24 May, 2015

ACTIONABLE STEPS TO FULFILLING YOUR DREAM

the dailygreatness business planner

Can you believe we're almost half way through the year, scary I know. I wanted to check in with you guys as some of you may know back in February I made a realisation of a dream I wanted to follow. A passion I always had and a desire to make something of my life that I would truly be fulfilled with.

So often we think and some times other people think they have your life mapped out, you stay on one path and that's the life you lead. Then there are those who want more! Are you guys with me? If you have a dream to do something more, I hope these pointers help you on your way!

RESOURCES & INVESTMENTS


There are so many amazing sites out there to help creative entrepreneurs, an important factor once you have a plan is to think about what resources you need and what expenses you may need to incur. What do you realistically need to invest in your dreams?

My plan to set up a videography business, I've invested in a high quality video camera, tripod and other accessories and equipment. Make a list of the resources you need to really make your dream a reality - maybe it's someone to design your web page or help shoot some photos, get the help you need and just get going!

  KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE


I never knew the importance of your audience/clients but it really is the key to your business/dream success. Knowing who your target audience is and what makes them tick will make the starting out process easier. I carried out a survey using Survey monkey to find out more about my target audience and future clients. Be patience and do the research, trust me it'll pay off! Once you have the information you can then target their needs, whether it be design clients, YouTube audience or blog readers.

WORK ON YOUR CRAFT


What ever your dream or passion is - cooking, designing, filming - just get out there and work on it! I didn't think I would set up my own YouTube channel but it's actually good practise for me, editing, filming - it's all good skills that keeps me working on my passion! I hope you guys will continue to do the same as well :)


What steps help you fulfill your dreams?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow