Pages

Search This Blog

09 January, 2014

SEEN, READ, HEARD #1


I'm starting a mini series of things I'm loving and lusting from handbags to film picks, hope you'll enjoy these posts I'll keep them short and sweet. I would love to hear your current likes and recommendations as well - I know you have great taste!

WATCHED - American Hustle Christian Bale's performance is amazing, J-Law's looking fabulous and Amy Adams rocking it in this role like no other.
WATCH - Gravity I had the pleasure of meeting the director Alfonso Cuaron last year and I'm really excited to watch this visual effects master piece.

READING - Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, downloaded this onto my Kindle so far so good, having enjoyed her other novels as well.
READ - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, I read his previous novel Paper Towns on holiday in two days, really thoughtful and intriguing read so this is next on my list.

DINED - Le Pont de La Tour, you can read my review here.
TRY - After reading Rosie's post on Jackson and Rye, this cafe is next on my eatery list.

WEARING - Got this combined leather pencil skirt in the Zara sale - love.
BUY - This pink blush sweater from River Island looks casually cool and girly, also pretty much everything from the Michael Kors new beauty range.

BROWSING - Huffington Post - news, comedy and celebrities my daily round up of articles sorted.
BOOKMARK - To wash away those Winter blues, The World's Top Eco Stays.



Let me know your current loves!



Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow