Pages

Search This Blog

03 January, 2014

GET YOUR GLOW ON, SKIN BRIGHTENING PRODUCTS

Skin Brightening Products

My quest for brighter skin was put on hold last month when I've forgotten what 8 hours sleep feels like and replaced water for wine, making my skin look incredibly lacklustre and needing a much needed boost come the new year. To brighten things up on the skin front, I've turned to these skin saviours for near enough instant radiance in a bottle or four...

First up, I love sweeping over a toner after I cleanse especially this brightening and exfoliating one from REN. It contains all the right ingredients to sweep away dead skin cells, revealing a much brighter and even toned complexion. It's light and refreshing to use as well as great for blemish prone skin. Once my skin is toned, I reach for Indeed Labs Pepta bright fade to bright, which I usually use in the evenings. Everyone raves about Hydraluron but as I have slightly oilier skin, this serum works better at evening out my skin tone, as well as helps out with any dark spots and adds that much needed boost to your skin overnight. (I can't resist grabbing this when it's on offer at Boots.)

For a real pick me up, this Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm is great - I mean the name says it all right? It has a nice thick consistency and feels super nourishing when you apply it, creating an instant glow and radiance I don't get from my normal moisturiser. It's also a great base for make up, which sinks in much better and leaves my skin feeling soft and replenished.

Once my skin is prepped, primed and I have my favourite foundation on, I like using this skin illuminator from So Susan on the high points of my face to add extra shimmer and highlight. It's light and creamy, giving you a natural glow rather than using powders and easy to blend into your skin. 

Phew - I can leave the house without looking like an extra from World War Z.


What are your skin brightening products?


Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow