Pages

Search This Blog

31 December, 2013

BLACK + GOLD, NYE NAILS


I hope I'm not the only one who hasn't decided on what to wear this New Year's Eve, but I know it will include black and gold accessories so at least my nails will match my outfit :) I'm usually an one colour nail girl, maybe sometimes an accent colour if I'm feeling adventurous but tonight I've gone for a slick black coat with gold sparkly tips. I've also tried to go for a more gradient look as I don't have a steady hand to do something too precise!



For the base I used Rimmel Nail Nurse Base Coat to avoid staining my nails, followed by Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Blackout  - everyone needs a black in their polish collection and this does the job nicely (it's also a steal at £2.99).

For the main inspiration of this 'party' look, I chose this shimmering gold polish from Ciate in Sand Dune, which is the perfect subtle gold and great for building up colour. When the black polish has dried I added the gold shimmer in light strokes on the tips of my nails for a two toned, gradient look.

Lastly I finish my nails off with one coat of Seche Vite Professional Coat - super quick at drying and minimising any smudged nails. I think this is a very chic yet sparkly look and doesn't involve any glitter particles, which are a nightmare to remove!

Hope you all have a fantastic and safe New Year's Eve!

Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow