Pages

Search This Blog

06 August, 2014

THROWING CAUTION IN THE WIND

THROWING CAUTION IN THE WIND

Do you ever stop yourself from doing or trying something out of fear? I know I do sometimes, it's hard not to worry about things but I try to live life without regrets...(exception being when I don't buy them damn shoes from Zara, then it's sold out!)

Life is for living, I try not to put off something I can do today because life is too short to wait around! Here are some things I like to keep in mind, hope you find them inspirational.

1. Don't over think things


2. Tell someone why you love them


3. Take inspiration from something new


4. Do things whole heartedly


5. Go to a different holiday destination


6. Throw the dating rule book away


7. Wear whatever you want


8. Enjoy your own company


9. Speak your mind


10. Love yourself, cheesy but my personal fav :)




Are you fearful of trying certain things? 

follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow