Pages

Search This Blog

30 July, 2014

MY TOP 3 LA ROCHE-POSAY MOISTURISERS

La Roche-Posay Moisturisers

Not often do I fall hook line and sinker for a skincare brand but the French dermatologist approved La Roche-Posay has me become a firm devotee - especially their moisturisers! Their comprehensive skincare range tackles all your skin needs from blemishes, redness to dehydrated skin - you're bound to find something to suit you. I've been so impressed with their products over the last year or so, I use to flit around and never stick to one moisturiser but here are my 3 favourites that are in constant rotation, targeting my different skin concerns.

First up anyone with blemish prone skin is bound to have heard of the infamous Effaclar Duo+, I remember when I first saw this on Ruth's Youtube channel I was hooked, something that actually clears and soothes your skin, unclog pores and controls shine. I have gone through countless tubes of this stuff, I use it mainly on my T zone on troublesome days and the Salicylic Acid helps keep blemishes at bay and calms breakouts.

Another great everyday moisturiser is the Effaclar H, which is ideal for my combination skin. It soothes and hydrates dry areas but also keeps my oily T zone in check. It's my go to face cream that feels nice and light, non greasy and great for blemish prone skin that's been a bit stripped back from spot fighting products. It contains essential lipids to nourish skin with the moisture that it needs without clogging your pores. Can you tell I love it?! 

As the sun is hotting up, a recent purchase is their Anthelious XL SPF 50+ Lightweight Fluid, this stuff is seriously the bees knees when it comes to protecting your skin from harmful rays, in a super light weight formula. It offer broad spectrum protection, water resistance and also ideal for sensitive skin. This particular version is aimed for normal to combination skin, with a non greasy effect. It sits nicely under my makeup too, I'm so pleased I picked this up! Just be warned it's a little runny but blends it really easily.

What are your favourite La Roche Posay products?

follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow