Pages

Search This Blog

24 November, 2013

Everyday Makeup Look For Glasses


Hello lovelies, this is sort of a 2 in 1 post - my new glasses and an everyday makeup look. I recently got a new pair from a great site for designer eye wear at discounted prices Eyewearbrands, what's not to love if you're a glasses lover? They have a whole range of brands from Oliver PeoplesPaul Smith to Ray Ban, I opted for the Gucci GG3629 in Havana. The frames are very comfortable and I think are a flattering design for my face shape. The service from the site is very good, responsive plus free delivery.


I think glasses are great to frame your eyes, here's my simple everyday make up look, which I think compliment and flatter my eyes whilst wearing glasses.

For base I have been loving using Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige, I thought this would make my combination skin more shiny but it gives a nice illuminating glow with light to medium coverage. It's also in a handy pump bottle with SPF 15 and a nice fruity scent. To add a soft glow to my cheeks, I dab on NARS Multiple Stick in South Beach, which is a lovely subtle golden colour and perfect for adding a bit of shimmer during these Autumn days!

For my eyes I used the NARS 9952 Essential Eyes palette,which is great for a neutral smokey eye. It has a creamy beige base, shimmering cream highlight, taupe shade, shimmering dark brown and a matt black. For this look I used the shades Unconditional Love, Night Star, Nepal and Ondine.

I rediscovered my love for the Collection Fast Stroke Eye Liner, it's so shiny and black creating a nice precise line. As my lashes come quite close to the lenses, the Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara is great as it holds the curl in my lashes and doesn't droop or budge (bit of a pain to remove though.) I also use the Benefit High Brow Glow - not for highlighting under my brows but to brighten my lower waterline,  it's a great way to make your eyes look bigger!

My favourite nude lipstick is Lancome Color Fever 308 Pink Side of Me, I've had this for forever it's a lovely pinky nude with a slight mauve colour. It's a great wearable shade and very moisturising.


What make up looks do you wear with glasses?

follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow